Scarritt Bennett Center is located in the historic midtown area, right off Music Row and next to Vanderbilt University. The campus, which is listed on the National Historic Registry, is within walking distance of dozens of restaurants, music venues, and famous Nashville attractions. The campus is also a 5-minute walk to a bus stop, easily accessible via a cab/Lyft/Uber, a 5-minute drive from downtown Nashville, and a 15-minute drive from the Nashville International Airport.
Andy McKee’s Musicarium 2023
Andy McKee’s Musicarium is an event for players and music-lovers of all ages, levels, interests, and tastes! Whether you are a master player, a beginner, or just an enthusiastic fan, our four-day programs offer activities and workshops for you. Our environments are non-competitive and are strictly about immersing oneself in the joys of music and our lovely surroundings!
- Masterclasses by Andy, Stanley, Mike, Jon, Gretchen, Plini, Trevor, Callum, and the team! Masterclasses will be for all levels from beginner to advanced!
- Daily concerts by Andy, Stanley, Mike, Jon, Gretchen, Plini, Trevor, Callum, and the team!
- Private, one-on-one mentor sessions with Andy, Stanley, Mike, Jon, Gretchen, Plini, Trevor, Callum, and the team every day!
- Open mics and camper performances every day!
- Great meals every day!
- A lifetime of friendships and musical collaborations!